How should I know the rows returned by each table in the from clause of a select statement

From: oracle <oracle_at_panchamonline.com>
Date: 22 Aug 2001 09:06:36 -0700

Hi Everyone

As you all know the table retrieving the lowest number of rows should be the driving table( in case of RBO).

Now my question is

How should I know the rows returned by each table in the from clause of a select statement.

Will the Explain plan or Tkprof report tell me rows returned by each table( I guess they tell us rows returned at each stage).

Thank you Received on Wed Aug 22 2001 - 11:06:36 CDT