Re: How to find the 10 worst performing SQL statements?

From: Antti Järvinen <costello_at_iki.fi>
Date: 22 Aug 2001 11:56:59 +0300

enzoweb_at_hotmail.com (Andy) writes:
> I have been asked to find out the 10 worst performing SQL statements
> on a V816 database on Solaris.

I've been using this: http://www.pobox.com/~dba/oracle/orasnap and it can point out buffer, disk and cpu-intensive sql in quite readable format.

I'm still using an old version of this utility and I had to change names of a few files included in the package, obviously this package has been developed in a machine that has case insensitive filesystem.

--
Antti Järvinen, costello_at_iki.fi
            "concerto for two faggots and orchestra"