2 IMPORT precess run together?

From: JK Yao <jkyf0131_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Aug 2001 22:38:51 -0700

dear all,

Can I run two import at the same time. For example, I import first with rows=n, constraints=n, indexes=n and grants=n. When I import the package which is the last thing to import for this import process, can I start another import process with rows=y? Will this cause any error. Since, I have to finish all import less than 24 hours, so if I can do this, it will save me much time.

Any thought? Please clarify. Thanks a lot.

regards,
JK Received on Wed Aug 22 2001 - 00:38:51 CDT