Logging in

From: Bastiaan & Cecile <bmartens_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:20:10 +1200

Hi there,

I'm pretty sure this is a question you must see coming and coming again, but I've looked for the answers in previous posts but couldn't find what I needed. Here goes:

I've installed Oracle 8, and when I try to use SQL plus, it asks for a login, password, and server. This is what I enter:

Login: Scott
Password: Tiger
Server: ODBC:Polite

But it doesn't accept it. The other thing is, at the install, I've entered Oracle instead of OraHome81 as the home. Would that make a difference?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Cecile. Received on Tue Aug 21 2001 - 18:20:10 CDT