Re: Dont Be a fool

From: Engima_Cyanide <dovestarr_at_erols.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:09:35 -0400

I don't think there is a DBA among us who is not aware of other technologies. A DBA will have a database of their liking, mine is Oracle.

I do realize that Oracle is not the solution for everything. Most of know this.

However, posts like yours do not make people want look at your product - we ignore it.
If you wish to sell to Oracle DBA's do not insult the Database of choice, explain in X situation this might be better.

Chris