Re: 8.1.6 on windows 2000, no odbc?

From: TurkBear <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:41:36 -0500

It seems very odd..

If the remote machine can connect thru sqlPlus and the ODBC driver and its dsn on that machine works to connect to other Oracle databases and it is the same user on the client for both methods, then this is almost impossible..ODBC and sqlPlus use the same SqlNet connection information so if one works both should..

What error messages are you getting from the ODBC attempt?