Oracle IAS 9i installation problem

From: andres <andres757_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Aug 2001 11:21:18 -0700

Following the documentation I tried to install IAS 9i on NT 4.0 SP5 (Pentium 3 - 1Ghz - 320MB), but the Oracle Installer hangs up.

I tried in different ways, but the result is always the same.

I have the Oracle 8.0.5 Database.
I couldn't find any requerimentes about the database version. I 've only read that IAS installs the Oracle 8i JVM.

Do I need to upgrade the database version? Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance. Received on Tue Aug 21 2001 - 13:21:18 CDT