Re: Oracle 7.3.2 Multiple Databases on SCO

From: Doug Pippel <dougp_at_primenet.com>
Date: 21 Aug 2001 18:13:03 GMT

Steve Bourgeois <sb299_at_netzero.net> writes:

: You need to configure your kernel to handle the additional
: semaphore resources.

: You may want to check on the shared memory settings
: while you're there.

Thanks for the tips Steve. I modified my kernel to match that of another system that's successfully running two instances and still have the problem. Any other ideas?

DP Received on Tue Aug 21 2001 - 13:13:03 CDT