Re: Table Creation Question.

From: Serberus <severin_uk_at_cableinet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:31:54 +0100

Would you explain or expand on your point. I am not sure what you are trying to show or achieve as it looks to me that you are describing the normal security within oracle. Only sys and system have the privilage to access any object and even that can be restricted. Users dont in general have permissions on other users objects unless the are granted them e.g. GRANT SELECT TO A ON B.table_name.

Talk to your DBA and ask how the A and B accounts are set up. I am asuming A and B synonms for real acounts in your organisation.

Neil