Re: Why does an off-line tablespace stay off-line after re-start?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 15:46:55 +0100

If I told a tablespace to get off-line it had better stay offline until I give it permission to come back on-line.

--
Jonathan Lewis

Host to The Co-Operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Author of:
See http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/book_rev.html

For latest news of public appearances
See http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Screen saver or Life saver: http://www.ud.com
Use spare CPU to assist in cancer research.