RollbackSegments

From: Guy ZIMMER <gzimmer_at_pt.lu>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:29:27 +0200

Hi Folks..

I have a large phenomenon in my data base

While restarting the database the rollback-segments are turned to offline mode ?
I need always to turn it online manualy.

I have 8 Segments with 256MB
The Tablespaces is 2128MB big (4 files with 532MB)

The Database works fine. It was only while restarting the database ...

Does someone know the problem?

Best Regards
Guy ZIMMER Received on Tue Aug 21 2001 - 05:29:27 CDT