Abnormal Program Termination

From: steven <rgc_at_newsguy.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 23:36:09 -0700

I have a vc++ v6 MFC EXE app which uses oracle's OLE Class Lib. This program adds records to a table from a text file. This programs runs great for a while and out of no where it gives me a abnormal program termination error. It will add ~10 records one time and the next time it might add 10,000 records before throwing this error. I don't even know where to start to debug. Received on Mon Aug 20 2001 - 01:36:09 CDT