Down the oracle itself.

From: sivababu <a_sivababu_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Aug 2001 05:59:54 -0700

Hello all,
One of our customer has the following problem. The oracle is shutting down itself after few hours. I could not know the reason. I got the following error from the alert log file..

Am 1. August:
PMON: terminating instance due to error 471 Instance terminated by PMON, pid = 10001

Heute:
SNP1: terminating instance due to error 472 Instance terminated by SNP1, pid = 5991

 Thanks and expecting your reply.

with regards,
sivababu Received on Sat Aug 18 2001 - 07:59:54 CDT