Re: Table Creation Question.

From: Lawrence Simela <lsimela_at_mahalini.prestel.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 04:16:05 +0100

User A must have CREATE ANY TABLE privilige otherwise you would not be able to create B.table_name.
Having this privilige allows A to do a DESC B.table_name but does not allow A to manipulate the data in B.table_name for that you need to grant the appropriate priviliges which you correctly identified.

You cannot have any schema accessing any other schema's objects without any controls.

hth
Lawrence