Backup and Restore of Oracle

From: newsgroups <rwarf_at_magfi.nospam>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 08:57:03 -0500

Howdy all,

    I am using 8.1.7 on NT 4.0 and a Compaq 7000 with raid 5. Currently I do a full export every night and backup the dump file as well as all of the archive logs. Every weekend I shutdown the database and do a cold backup of the entire system. What should I be doing or is this enough?

Thanks,
Bob W. Received on Fri Aug 17 2001 - 08:57:03 CDT