Service Load Failure

From: fish <yuzuohong_at_online.sh.cn>
Date: 17 Aug 2001 06:00:41 -0700

Hi,all

I instaled Oracle 8i in my Windows2000 Advanced Server, the installation is OK.
But when I want to enter Enterprice Manager Console, the Logon box warned that "Unable to connect to the specified Management Server". So I checked the system service. I found "Oracle Management Service" is "Manual" and "Stopped". But when I started the service, system popup a message box to say the following words---"Can't start OracleOraHome81ManagementServer service. Error 997: Duplicate I/O operation".
I don't know what the error message means. Would you please tell me some information?
Any help will be appreciated.

zuohong Received on Fri Aug 17 2001 - 08:00:41 CDT