9i instalation on AIX - error in file $ORACLE_HOME/bin/genclntsh

From: kw <none_at_nowhere.where>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:29:17 +0200

Hi all

I'm installing 9i on Aix big BOX and with stage of linking i have some errors. After looking to logfile of installer I found that there is a problem with $ORACLE_HOME/plsql/lib/ins_plsql.mk makefile. When done "from hand" I get ugly error:
The specified path name is too long.

When looking to file $ORACLE_HOME/bin/genclntsh I found error in 168 line! there was :
^ASYMS_LDAP="`listf ldap` ${LLDAP}"
and should be (IMHO)
#SYMS_LDAP="`listf ldap` ${LLDAP}"

Does enybody have the same problems or only my downloaded version of 9i is a litle bit corupted ? Received on Fri Aug 17 2001 - 07:29:17 CDT