Re: Replication Services / Transparant Gateway - DB2->Oracle

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 12:47:44 GMT

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001 19:50:48 GMT, "Suzi" <nospam_at_nospam.com> wrote:

>Is it possible to perform fast and/or complete refresh of tables coming from
>DB2/AS400
>to Oracle on NT using only
>- Oracle Replication Servers
>- Oracle Transparant Gateway DRDA
>
>Or do I need extra third party products on the DB2 side ?

The info I have is a few years old, when I was working at Unilever. They were using the AS400 ORACLE Gateway in V7 to do exactly what you described. If that's still possible or not, I dunno. Dunno either which version of O you talking about, so I can't really help more. Anyone else?

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam Received on Thu Aug 16 2001 - 07:47:44 CDT