Re: Oracle8i + RH 7.1

From: Lushinsky Slava <slaval_at_mail.ru>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:46:28 +0400

It is a common bug that oracle staff can't publish still. Maybe because thay are to busy or because they can't find a solution. U can do something by downloading jre 1.1.8 v1 from www.blackdown.org and replacing the original one (though oracle recommend that you better die then do this). You will be able to start netasst and even do some tasks but U will hang up when try to test it. though all the files seems to be created. I cant test it because guys from oracle have broken their downloads from OTN and don't hurry to fix it. So I cant download windows client 8.1.7. If someone by chance have a link to it other then to OTN I would be very pleased..:)