Re: Ulimit

From: Sathish Balas <sathishudercor_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:42:27 GMT

Thanks .

Suppose a user A with ulimit for filesize set to about 1G does a direct path SQL LOADER , Should it fail ?
It works on our System on IBM AIX 4.3 and Oracle 8.1.6 .

But the Create Index Statement following the load fails . The Index Tablespace is made up of 2 datafiles
each of 1G and 2G . It does not fail always . It fails sometimes and it works sometimes .
What do i have to check in this case ? Anybody know about any known problems , issues ..........

TIA
Sathish