ORA-6401: NETCMN: invalid driver designator.

From: Rafał Groszewski <rag_at_step.pl>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:02:43 +0200

Hi,
I have found following problem.
After changeing network configuration I have problems with connections to Oracle db.
When I try to connect using
sqlplus user/passwd_at_dbname
I receive ORA-6401: NETCMN: invalid driver designator error. Whereas without any problems I can connect using sqlplus user/passwd or svrmgrl.
Of course I have changed listener.ora, sqlnet.ora, tnsnames.ora to new ip address of my machine.
Do you know what could be a reason of such behaviour?

Best regards,
Rafal Received on Mon Aug 13 2001 - 06:02:43 CDT