Re: one problem with sequence currval?

From: Pete Finnigan <pete_at_peterfinnigan.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:21:32 +0100

Hi

I dont know anything about the Java interface, But it could be that in your Java you are not getting the nextval from the sequence firts before selecting the currval. You cannot, i think get the currval until you have called nextval.

Hop this helps

cheers

Pete Finnigan
wwww.pentest-limited.com

In article <b1a93c73.0108130024.5797eb0d_at_posting.google.com>, Leader <sohelcsc_at_yahoo.com> writes

--
Pete Finnigan