Re: Some feedback creating a database with 9i on Solaris8

From: <raimattern_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 08:02:41 +0200

Well, I used Linux which is certified by SuSE and I gave up after 8 hours. Different error message, no consistent behavior, and I got the same error message when the dba assistent tries to create the seed database.
And I installed ORACLE from version 5 !
Regards
Rainer Mattern Received on Sun Aug 12 2001 - 01:02:41 CDT