Stupid Oracle Question - Linux

From: Charles Webber <charlesw7_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 00:17:46 GMT

Alright, time to swallow my pride and ask a stupid Oracle question. I am running Oracle 8i (8.1.6) on a Linux machine. I ran the Oracle Universal Installer (OUI) to find out what components had been installed and see that the Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) is supposedly installed. However, I need to know how to invoke it. What is the program name? I have been told that it is in the $ORACLE_HOME/bin directory, but I don't see OEM. Thanks. Received on Sat Aug 11 2001 - 19:17:46 CDT