installation error with Oracle 8i for linux

From: ddcone1a <ddcone_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 01:50:06 GMT

Can you help me with this installation problem?? I have Caldera Eserver 2.3 and Oracle 8i v. 8.1.6 for linux
when i did this I got:

cd /mnt/cdrom
./runInstaller

error: SIGSEGVdump crashed

The oracle installer stopped and flashed an introduction screen then stopped and printed the above error on my Shell.

thanks Received on Sat Aug 11 2001 - 20:50:06 CDT