Oracle Management Server Problem

From: Rüdiger J. Schulz <johannes.schulz_at_web.de>
Date: 10 Aug 2001 17:10:09 +0200

hi all,

I have an oracle db (8.1.7 EE) on windows 2000 (advanced server). additionaly I have installed the oracle management server (oms).

now I have created an event "tablespace full", this should alter me, when a tablespace become 90% full. I have now less than 10% free, but the eventsystem don't send me an alert via email. (the smtp-server is configured properly and the job-system send me the right messages...)

why do I not get the emails?

thanks
Rüdiger
(rjs_at_berlin.de)