Re: Creating a data warehouse.

From: LVF <lisalou1_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 16:50:26 GMT

I thank you for all your input. It sounds like the process of building the warehouse
is far more involved than the technology that implements it. FYI, I am running
Oracle9i Enterprise edition. My transactional database has about 1 Gig of data
in it. I will research further the methods of building out a data wareshouse.

Regards, Louis.