Re: Locally vs dictionary managed tablespaces

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 15:18:18 -0700

Yes this means the extent information is stored in the tablespace itself. If you're using dictionary managed the information is kept in the FET$ and UET$ base data dictionary tables.

--
HTH.  Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA