oracle Internal error - 01041

From: dbahelp <jichacha_at_vayumail.com>
Date: 8 Aug 2001 16:21:40 -0700

Hello all !

I am using pro*c and running program on server, oracle 7.3.4, true64 environment

If I run program in forground it connect to database without any problem . If I run this in background then I get

ORA-01041: internal error. hostdef extension doesn't exist

I have listner running properly. able to connect to oracle using sqlplus as well. Getting problem only when running same program in background as child process.

I tried to search in news group , but could not find any solution.

Any help will be highly appriciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

dbahelp Received on Wed Aug 08 2001 - 18:21:40 CDT