Changing storage parameters on a table.

From: Brian Tkatch <SPAMBLOCK.Maxwell_Smart_at_ThePentagon.com.SPAMBLOCK>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 22:56:54 GMT

To change the storage space on a lob segment, I can use the modify lob storage clause of the ALTER TABLE statement.

ALTER TABLE Moo MODIFY LOB (Cow) (STORAGE (NEXT 100M PCTINCREASE 0));

How do I change the rest of the table?

 ALTER TABLE Moo MOVE STORAGE (NEXT 100M PCTINCREASE 0);

But then I have to rebuild all the indexes. Also, the MOVE clause sounds a bit extreme. Is there another way?

Brian Received on Wed Aug 08 2001 - 17:56:54 CDT