how to set JAVA_HOME

From: Matt Lobegeiger <s355795_at_student.uq.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 11:09:33 +1000

hi,
I'm a very new oracle & web server user. I'm running an oracle database through an
Apache Tomcat server. When I try to startup the server I get the following error which I assume is related to oracle:

S:\apache\bin>startup
You must set JAVA_HOME to point at your Java Development Kit installation

How do I do it, the documentation is very vague about this.

Thanks in advance,

Matt Lobegeiger
s355795_at_student.uq.edu.au Received on Wed Aug 08 2001 - 20:09:33 CDT