Re: Urgent help required

From: MarkyG <markg_at_mymail.tm>
Date: 8 Aug 2001 03:40:35 -0700

Check to see who owns the package dbms_application_info (via all_source view)
, if it is not system, drop the package and recreate under SYSTEM. Ensure that you have found the right sql script (under $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin) which relates to dbms_application_info.

When run under SYSTEM, the correct privileges are given to other users etc which are not done if erun under any other user.

Mark (part OCP qualified!)