Help !!! What's the best way to export 43G data.

From: K.P, Ng <kapang_at_i-cable.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 00:29:26 +0800

Dear All,

We've a database with total 34GB data, where 32GB come from one tablespace named: PROD1. We need to export all the data from this tablespace PROD1. At the same time we need to maintain the data integrity, e.g roles, constraints or user privileges.

Which way will be best way:

  1. export tablespace PROD1, or
  2. export the whole database, or any suggestions.

B.Rgds

K.P, Ng
email: kapang_at_i-cable.com Received on Mon Aug 06 2001 - 11:29:26 CDT