Re: Less leaky and more robust ODBC driver wanted

From: Arne Ortlinghaus <Arne.Ortlinghaus_at_acs.it>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 09:35:53 +0200

Until now we are using the Merant Driver to connect to Oracle and have made good experience.

The only problem is the price. So in the future we want to retry with the Oracle ODBC Drivers. Looking into the Oracle Forum they say that beginning with Oracle 8.1.7. all the problems of the previous ODBC Drivers should be resolved.

Arne Ortlinghaus
ACS Data Systems Received on Mon Aug 06 2001 - 02:35:53 CDT