Re: Drop datafile

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 21:44:03 +0200

 ?

> Thanks,
> Bernard

You can resize the datafile to a few k.
You can of course also always export the associated tablespace, drop the tablespace, recreate it, and import your data. You can modify the dictionary, however this is an extremely rash move, and Oracle won't support you anymore.
Oracle is definitely not SqlServer, and you can't use it by just hacking away.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

Regards Received on Sun Aug 05 2001 - 14:44:03 CDT