Re: How to drill down on a TX lock

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 21:20:51 +0100

Doug,

I've had to reply to the NG as your mail agent seems to think the direct reply was spam !

it will be in one of the tables locked with a TM lock.

alter system dump datafile NNN block min PPP block max QQQ; or
alter system dump datafile NNN block XXX;

Jonathan Lewis

Host to The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/faq/ind_faq.html

Author of:
Practical Oracle 8i: Building Efficient Databases See http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/book_rev.html