Problems about partition table, thanks.

From: Jordan <mj_at_nba.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 14:38:33 +0800

I have created a table which is partitioned into two different tablespace, USERS01 & USERS02. However, if USERS02 tablespace is offline or may due to some corruption of data file. I can query that table. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to view the remain data in USERS01 immediately before data file of USERS02 tablespace restored. THANKS... Received on Sun Aug 05 2001 - 01:38:33 CDT