Re: Future: Oracle corporation goes bankrupt!! (CIA, KGB, British Intelligence reports)

From: tjm <mitratj_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 Aug 2001 06:14:39 -0700

I've been working with Oracle RDBMS and Tools Products for the last 15 years. Started with Oracle 5, then versions 6, 7, 8, 8i & currently Oracle 9i. My experience says Oracle has gone from strength to strength.

If any other DBMS is to become prominent in the user community, it may do so if it shows its internal strengths by virtue of continous research & innovation and addressing users' needs ( what Oracle has done ), not because of just saying so. Received on Sun Aug 05 2001 - 08:14:39 CDT