Re: BULK COLLECT / INSERT

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 14:47:22 +0100

The examples in the documentation suggest that this is possible, but it isn't. In fact there is a 'tramtracks' diagram somewhere that indicates that it is not possible.

--
Jonathan Lewis

Host to The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Author of:
See http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/book_rev.html

Seminars on getting the best out of Oracle
See http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/seminar.html

Screensaver or Lifesaver: http://www.ud.com
Use spare CPU to assist in cancer research.

<2b039d5c.0107300822.4c91bcc0_at_posting.google.com>...