Re: DELL SAN Solution on WNT 4.0 and W2K

From: Luis Morales Boisset <lboisset_at_infonis.es>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 02:58:17 +0200

Hello,

In a month or so I will have it running and then I will be able to give any information. If you are interested remember it to me. Currently I'm waiting to upgrade the QLogic HBA cards. FYI my one is SAN 3.0 and the currently available seems to be SAN 4.5 not sure what kind of differences ( PowerVault 650 and currently PV660 I think).

Regards

    Luis.

--
Luis Morales Boisset