Newbie: tracking table changes

From: ted almeida <talmeida_at_cityofsacramento.org>
Date: 3 Aug 2001 10:13:57 -0700

We have a table, 'BILL_UNIT_ACCT', that has a lot of errors in it. We beleive the constraints were turned off and duplicate PK's were made. I think someone ran a script that added 2200 records just two days ago. I was off yesterday or I would have caught it and unfortunately our dba is on vacation.

How can I track down who made the changes to the table and when?

Thanks in advance! Received on Fri Aug 03 2001 - 12:13:57 CDT