Trigger: How identify which event fire the trigger.?

From: EMDI <di.pasquale_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 23:03:02 GMT

Hi Guys.
I need to generate a trigger with almost the same logic for Insert, UPdate and Delete however I need to know which event fire the trigger in order to adjust the code and avoid to create three triggers.

Thanks

Make Unlimited phone calls from your PC to ANY phone in the World! http://www.eboom.com/free/ Received on Fri Aug 03 2001 - 18:03:02 CDT