Duplicating database (Unix to Win NT)

From: Eileen Ong <eileen_ong_at_abacus.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:43:00 +0800

Hi,

I need to duplicate the development database from the Unix platform (running Oracle 7.3.4.5.0) to the Win NT server (running Oracle 8.1.7). What are the steps that I have take, assuming that I cannot shutdown the development database?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers
Eileen Received on Thu Aug 02 2001 - 21:43:00 CDT