Mutation on an after update row trigger :? - a work around would be helpful :

From: CME <support_at_cmesys.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 17:48:47 +0100

Dear all,

I have a trigger that basically updates one field within the record with the current date, so we are able to see when the row was last updated. This code has worked fine in VB against a Sybase database.

Now however I am getting a mutation. I have read around the subject and it states that I am trying to do two updates on the row :)...which is correct.

Bascially I want the LastUpdated field to be updated whenever that row is updated.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Matt. Received on Thu Aug 02 2001 - 11:48:47 CDT