ROLAP in Oracle with MS SQL

From: Xavier <xpitoui_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 01:02:26 +0200

Hi i want to create an Rolap on Oracle with SQL Server 7.0

When i run the process with the oledb driver for oracle I've got a popup.

"The destination databse doesn't support DDL in a transaction! Do you want to continue"

I click Yes ans the process is running. At the end i've no message but the table and index are not created.
When i check a trace i see
1- create table
2 - create index
3 etc...

When i check the oledb transaction i see that an undefinied oracle error appear.

does anyone try to run a ROLAP on Oracle

Thanks for any help

Xavier Received on Thu Aug 02 2001 - 18:02:26 CDT