Re: Meaning of transaction in v$transaction

From: Ford <get4ked_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Aug 2001 15:52:10 -0700

The simple answer to your question is that there is only one entry in v$transaction per transaction regardless of the number of locks acquired, undo blocks used etc.
There is lot of the other info. you mention in various data structures and available through other v$ views etc. thats too long to go into.