Intermedia indexes and export

From: Scott Watson <swatson_at_datachest.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:40:17 -0400

I was wondering how/if you can move a Intermedia index from one instance to another using export.

My thinking was that since Intermedia uses tables for supporting its indexes I might be able to export the index and import it somewhere else. Thus I would not have to spend 10-12 hours indexing documents all over again.

Thanks,
Scott. Received on Tue Jul 31 2001 - 14:40:17 CDT