Re: Why - ORA-04031: unable to allocate 740 bytes of shared memory

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 12:06:12 +0100

you could try issuing
alter system flush shared pool;
immediateley before running the batch job.

It might also be worth contacting the vendor to see if they have a patch for the issue.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

Legal disclaimer required by my employer
**
This email contains information intended for the addressee only.
 It may be confidential and may be the subject of legal and/or professional
privilege.
Any dissemination, distribution, copyright or use of this communication
without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited.
**