Re: DBA activities

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:05:48 +0100

aprt from upgrades, bug fixes, security patches and research of course.

oh and surfing the net. (work related you understand Boss I couldn't do my job with out it).

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

Legal disclaimer required by my employer
**
This email contains information intended for the addressee only.
 It may be confidential and may be the subject of legal and/or professional
privilege.
Any dissemination, distribution, copyright or use of this communication
without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited.
**