strange PL/SQL Error

From: Sebastian Scholz <e9926043_at_student.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 14:48:58 GMT

Hello,

this is really strange: This Insert works well when I'm at the Console:

INSERT INTO CUSTOMERDATA.NEW_ASSETS (LOCATION, NEUEASSETSOI, VERS)

     SELECT CODE, ROWNUM, 1 FROM
     ((SELECT

(SA_ANLAGENKENNZ||OBJEKTTABELLE.SA_SUB||'-'||OBJEKTTABELLE.SA_SU) AS CODE FROM OBJEKTTABELLE)
     MINUS
     (SELECT LOCATION FROM MNT.ASSET));

However, I need this Code inside a stored Procedure. But I get this Message from the Compiler:

PLS-00707: unsupported construct or internal error [num] Cause: At run time, this is an internal error. At compile time, it indicates one of the following problems: A call was made to a remote subprogram that has a parameter type or default expression not supported at the calling site. An incomplete upgrade or downgrade was done to a database that has stored procedures. Perhaps incorrect versions of system packages such as STANDARD.SQL were installed.
A compiler bug was encountered. In such cases, legal PL/SQL syntax will fail to compile.

I'm using Oracle Version 8.0.5 .

Please help!

Thank you in advance,
Sebastian Received on Sun Jul 29 2001 - 09:48:58 CDT